Saturday, January 26, 2013

Glorious

I sit here on the foot of my bed, looking out the bathroom window. The sun's reflection off the snow covered hillside is a blinding sensation of white, contrasted by the tall grey forms of scattered tree trunks. Glorious! It holds my attention. I'm trying not to miss anything. Brilliant! The light quiets. My eyes are adjusting. My brain is processing, slowing, thinking, questioning, asking, seeking. Did I just behold God's glory. My soul is still, trying to hold onto this moment. A moment of absolute peace.




"The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hand"
---Psalms 19:1 

2 comments:

  1. I love reading this in your voice! Miss you! :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Pat! I can completely understand your emotion. I am often captivated by the scenes of Gods'
    glorious creations!

    ReplyDelete