Monday, March 9, 2015

Psalms 91

Image result for free photos of feathers


"He is my refuge and my fortress."
My secret place.
The most High!
A place for me where no harm can come.
Warm, and comforted.
I must stay there.
In my heart, my soul, my being let His peace be there.
My place of calm.
Shield and Protector is He.
I will not be afraid.
I will not fear!
Oh he covers me with His feathers.
Snuggled beneath His love.
His wings in which I trust.
 I can be found there,
safe and secure.
No terror, misfortune or destruction
shall not come unto me.
Because the Lord he is my refuge.
No evil shall befall me.
 God: Father, Son and Spirit has set his love on me.
He knows my name.
He hears me when I call, he answers me.
I praise you Lord and lift your name on high.
I love you for you have first loved me.
As I live abide in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment