Monday, March 25, 2019

What's going on?

What's going on?

What's going on in the world today?
This is the question I asked myself.
What's black is now white.
What's wrong is now considered right.
Did I miss something?
Was I asleep?
What's going on? My spirit cries.
My eyes see changes I do not like.
My senses are charged and high.
Should I flee or should I stay.
Where can I go?
Where can I hide?
What's going on I asked myself.
Where is the love.
I only see hate.
What's going on where is our hope?
Through the lies, the pain, my spirit search.
What to believe, where is the truth?
Up is down and down is up.
I must look beyond myself.
With God my friend, so be at rest.
To find the true we must search and seek.
For our eyes decieve us and our hearts grow faint.
But there is a way to set things right.
Put others first and do what's right.

What's going on?



No comments:

Post a Comment