Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Cold Steel



         While driving one day my attention was drawn to the scenery around me; it was filled with the beautiful contrast of winter. Snow covered the ground and bare trees dotted the hillside. The sky was a steel gray color with dark clouds looming in the horizon.
        It seemed to me that the color scheme display contained many shades of gray. The feeling of quiet stillness and strength filled my senses. There were no visible signs of life or movement, but I knew that under the snow, life still hummed. In the cold, steel of the day there emanated a quiet ethereal strength. From this cold, steel gray day, and many more like it, would emerge life in all of its abundance, stronger for having gone through the cold steel days of winter.

 
                                              http://www.ownapainting.com/winter-in-new-england-41345

"God  has made everything beautiful in its time."
--Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment