Wednesday, February 22, 2017

It Is Finished!

It Is Finished!

Image result for pictures of rainbows


I got the final word today.
It was herald through the span of time.
All is well, all is as it should be.
The faintness of the echo increased with tide and tow.
Do not worry.
Do not fret.
Be at peace.

I heard it in my spirit as I was talking to the Lord today.
In all the realms it has come to pass.
What I have spoken  will always last
Have hope
Do trust.
Be Free.
The eternal deal was done.
Given from a heart of one who loved.
To each and everyone.
Witnessed by the three.
God, Man, and angels be.

I got the final word today. 
It is done!
It Is Finished!
Stop your labor!
Stop your toil!
It is not by will or by your might.
I have fixed it says the Lord!
Restored the wrongs back to right.
Called you from darkness into my light.
Reversed the curse and given life.

I got the final word today.
As I heard my Savior say.
Come to me my lovely child.
Come rest, come and sit down.
At the place prepared for you.
A special banquet prepared for two.

I Got the final word today.



No comments:

Post a Comment